Eco Wedding/Green Wedding
Due to the environmental problems we are facing today, many couples choose to make an eco friendly wedding to reduce the environmental impact of their event.
Every little thing that you do to help the environment counts. Here are some ideas:
- Virtual invitations.
- Make a daylight wedding.
- Avoid guests’ transportation from one place to another or rent a bus and move all your guests at the same time.
- For paper invitations use recycled paper.
- Reuse family jewels.
- Rent the wedding dress and tuxedo or use organic fabrics.
- Pick organic foods from local farmers for catering.
- Use locally grown organic flowers or seasonal flowers.
- Decorate with bio or recycled materials.
- Buy local fair trade items
- Promote local handcrafts.
- For the honeymoon ecotourism is the best choice after your eco wedding.